Be a Supporter!

CajeteCajete

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 260 Fans

358 audio Reviews with Responses

Please stand...the mthr fkn up Please stand...the mthr fkn up

Rated 0.5 / 5 stars August 15, 2011

Wow... horrible.

I'm giving you a 1 and that's being generous. Go kill yourself.

EmpireMusic responds:

Waiting On A Reponse Waiting On A Reponse

Rated 5 / 5 stars April 7, 2011

iiight

on deck bro how do we do this

RevenTheLegacy responds:

im going to make an aim account and send u the info in a message

|-venting-| |-venting-|

Rated 5 / 5 stars March 5, 2011

Deserves

Wow, this is dope.... Who made this? Is that you? Who made the beat? ILL shit! Feeling it! 10/10 5/5

This is the type of music I wanna hear in the charts here!

4.22 / 5.00 (+ 0.0033)

O-Prime125 responds:

Nah bro this is D-Pryde a canadian kid, really good...youtube him, i was just advertising him here...i removed all of my beats and have stopped now :/

Rof - Nobody Luv U(cajeteDISS) Rof - Nobody Luv U(cajeteDISS)

Rated 4 / 5 stars March 4, 2011

I see

Linez, I see that mentality now. When I stuck my neck out for you when you was crying like a bitch cause you didn't want to bring drama to your family, I was there and vouched for you. When nobody had an ounce of will to keep going I was there defending all yall n***as and this is how you repay me? Everything, you say is twisted and so far from the truth. Why don't you n***as just man up and admit that your wrong. Until then, keep talking shit, over and over. It's all you do -- talk shit. Warcraft this, warcraft that, yea n***a, everyone knows that already, I made a song about it. I don't ever claim to be a gangster, show me one song of mines where I did that. If speaking my mind and how I feel is fake then we all fake. What have I not rapped about that Lejin rapped about also. I tried to dropped the beef, but Frank kept opening his big ass mouth on twitter with Lejin. So this is the ramifications for it. I'm through will typing essays and talking shit on the net. I'm dropping one last diss track and I'm going to hurt you on an emotional level you've never felt before, you going to WISH I really do have a ghost writer. So you better buy a plane ticket and shut me up... I embrace you n***as, every on of you, welcome you, dare you, to come to Florida and see me, just so you can feel how real I really am, off the net in person where shit will be completely different and completely real. If I get murder for this next song, everyone knows why, and I put it on my life on it, you'll be the next one gone when my people find out who did it.

I give you an 8, it was decent, but the quality is shit. Here I'll even throw you a free 5 out of pity for the things I'm about to say and the way I'm going to dismantle you on this mental level. 3.43 / 5.00 (+ 0.090).

linez responds:

NOBODY TO DEFEND YOUR FRAUD ASS NOW! WHY DONT YOU MAN UP AND FACE REALITY YOU FABRICATED A STORY ABOUT LEJIN STEALING A WARCRAFT GAME FROM YOU THEN YOU CHANGE THE STORY LIKE IT WAS A EMAIL! MAN UP LITTLE N***A YOU CRIED ON SKYPE LIKE A FEMALE THEN YOU BLOCKED ME TOO! PUSSY MOVE! YOU TALK SHIT TO REAL N***AS AND YOU MOVED FROM YOUR ADDRESS AFRAID FOR YOUR LIFE THEN YOU CHANGED YOUR NUMBER BECAUSE THAT LEJIN HAD YOU FUCKED UP IN THE HEAD. YOU TALKING ABOUT RIDING OUT BUT ALL YOU DO IS SCREAM LIKE A FEMALE HIDING FROM THE N***A. YOU ARE FAKE, SO FUCK HOW YOU FEEL LITTLE COMPUTER THUG. FRANK WAS TELLING N***AS THE TRUTH ABOUT YOU AND RAV TALKING THAT PUSSY SHIT BEHIND BILLY BACK. BILLY AND MERC SHOOK HANDS WITH LEJ AND YOU N***AS STARTED PLOTTING FROM THERE. NONE OF YA N***AS EVEN LIKE BILLY ATLEAST LEJIN TALK SHIT TO THE N***A FACE NOT BEHIND BILLY BACK LIKE YOU PUSSYS! ITS OVER FOR YOU CAUSE NOW IM NOT WRITING YOUR LYRICS NOMORE SO GOODLUCK WITH RHYMEZONE.COM FOR HELP YOU STUPID WARCRAFT RETARD. THE TRUTH IS YOU TRY SO HARD TO RAP ABOUT EVERYTHING LEJIN ALREADY RAPPED ABOUT. YOU JUST A SMALL CLONE LEJIN SAID THAT SHIT CRYSTAL CLEAR AND WAS RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING! YOU A FAGGOT TALKING ABOUT EMBRACING GROWN MEN YOU FUCKING REPLESS LITTLE COMPUTER FAGGOT! YOU TALKING OUT YOUR PUSSY TELLING N***AS TO COME SEE YOU AT YOUR MOTHER HOUSE CAUSE YOU AND I BOTH KNOW YOU MOVED CAUSE LEJIN HAD YOU SWETTING BULLETS AND SHITTING BRICKS SHIVERING LOCKED IN YOUR ROOM PLAYING WARCRAFT TO CALM YOUR NERVES! GRIM IS IN FLORIDA NOW AND HE OFFERED YOU THE HANDS BUT YOU CANT EVEN SURVIVE A SLAP AND REFUSED TO MEET THE N***A TRUE TALK!!!! YOU GOT NO PEOPLE YOU NEED TO CALL THE POLICE FOR PROTECTION CAUSE LEJIN IS DEADLY SERIOUS ABOUT GETTING YOU KIDNAPPED AND KILLED SLOW ON LIVE STREAMING INTERNET FOR EVERYONE TO FEEL SORRY FOR YOU. KEEP LETTING THAT INTERNET FUCK WITH YOUR HEAD N***A. YOU FUCKING WIT SOME MOBSTERS NOW LITTLE BITCH. N***AS IS GONNA MAKE AN EXAMPLE OUT OF YOU PUSSY. JUST REMEMBER YOU NOT SAFE FROM YOUR OWN NEIGHBORS.

YOU AINT SHIT BUT A FRAIL FEMALE ASS LITTLE COMPUTER N***A WITH NO PEOPLE AND NO ACTION TO BACK WHAT YOU SAY. WE GONNA HURT YOU BAD WHEN WE GRAB YOU. YOU GONNA GET FUCKED UP SO BAD NONSTOP EVEN IF YOUR FUCKING EYEBALLS POP OUT FROM ALL MOPPING WE GONNA DO WITH YOU PUSSY.

--REAL OVA FAKE--
FACTS KILL FRAUD

Mysane Mysane

Rated 5 / 5 stars February 26, 2011

Feelin this

I liked this alot actually. I thought the build up was nice till :51 then it kinda shifts in and gets crazy. The piano melody is so dark, I love it. The only thing is, I want to hear some heavy kicks! You got a lot of good things going but the kick needs to THUMP! 5'd 10/10

Keep it up man!

4.83 / 5.00 (+ 0.042)

lordedri responds:

Hey thank you man!

B'n (nghh 2011 Hype Track) B'n (nghh 2011 Hype Track)

Rated 5 / 5 stars February 19, 2011

ROFL!!!

Where do I begin, the shit quality? Your vocals are peaking. HAHA, what else? The one syllable rhymes? You been doing this for how many years now and you ain't even improving. Step those bars up, more similes, more multis. What else? LOL, your off beat through-out the whole shit? HAHA! I'm just stating the the facts, don't be mad!!!! Everyone thinks your shit, even your boyfriend Lejin be saying shit behind your back. Your worthless!!! Lmaoooo!! Hahahaha!!!

Broken-Needle responds:

so battle me if u think u all that<3

Lemme Hear Ya Say... Lemme Hear Ya Say...

Rated 5 / 5 stars January 14, 2011

I see you n***a

Bringing fire like always... mad respect for you and your music. I'll kill this shit.

5.00 / 5.00 (- 0.0000030) This shit hated when I gave it a 5 lol

WyteNoiz responds:

Thanks homie, lookin forward to some of ur new shit

cookin up the ANIME cookin up the ANIME

my dick cowboy bebop

Piano Rape Piano Rape

Rated 5 / 5 stars January 3, 2011

Amazing

Wow... just wow. The melody had me in a trance. I don't usually review, unless something catches my attention. I'm not easily impressed but this is great work. Only think I didn't like was the kick. The bass was peaking and its compressed.

truthandloyalty responds:

yah the kick is a little much I havent done any of the finishing touches. i usually fix em up before i record so i get some time to forget them and listen with a new ear. thanks for the help.

Jammyn (AftyrLyfe) Jammyn (AftyrLyfe)

Rated 5 / 5 stars July 21, 2010

Damn... that shit was ILL

Damn haha, this shit was hella raw. The quality is superb and the flow is soooooo on point it's fucking ridiculous. The chorus was hot... I was going to say the beat compliments the chorus but then I notice the chorus also compliments the beat and vice versa. I don't usually review... so you already know... haha if I cam through the shit WAS HAWWWWT. Lol @ the end haha

Keep doing ya thing yall kilt it man.

~1~

RemixF2D responds:

Ey! thx Cajete! =) good lookin with the review fam. yea this song was fun.
Thx for the 5. More on the way.
keep up wit us.