Swine Flu : Hamdemic! Swine Flu : Hamdemic!

Awesome

I seriously fell out of my chair from laughter. Everyone keeps talking about how offensive it is... I honestly could give a shit less. Your not doing anything wrong except put a little humor into it. Lol. Hamdemic. Man this was genius. I think game wise it does need a bit of work. It's a bit too repetative. You should have made different pigs... each different pig with a different strain of influenza virus... The tougher strains would reward more points. ROFL.

Catch A Star Catch A Star

Very Good Concept

I really like the concept. I'd like to see more animation though... different colored starts can give out different points. Maybe some items will drop that will have special effects like double up your score or make ur mad smaller... or bigger. There's much room for improvement. Still... This is worth the save so I voted 5/5 10/10.

Keep it up! =D

svsaproductions responds:

Thanks! This is actually my first game like this.

Impossible tic tac toe Impossible tic tac toe

Wow

5/5...

Lol... You can't beat it on impossible... I tried for nearly 2 hours.... hahahahahaha

Dared Dared

Loved it

I loved it! Just great! Love the music! What's it called?

Mechabloby responds:

The main song was called 'the haunted music box'

and the credits music was called 'I'm watching you'

shoddy actionscript tut! shoddy actionscript tut!

Hmm..

Pretty good tutorial. I understood nothing about it since I dont do flash... But it was very detailed. :) Good Job!

flashfreakz responds:

Thanks. And that was a good song too. I am glad I used it!

Air Defence 3!! Air Defence 3!!

Very Original

I havn't played any of the other Air Defense games but this one struck me as very original... Wow.. I never really play flash games. But this reminded me of a like a Command And Conquer type thing. You should take notes and add more things, also, work on the graphics. Some explosions, and better quality graphics, also sound effects should be a bit better. Tha gameplay is really good though.