View Profile Cajete

31 Movie Reviews

Goooood Shiit!!!

ROFL, that was funny, hahahahahaha. It had me rolling for a while. LMFAO Linezo with the pony tail... Lmao yall even drew the bunk bed and my little scruff beard. Guess I'm not the only one with spare time on their hands!! =D

YoinK responds:

well it didn't take too long to create this animation to be honest. when two people collab on something it doesn't take as long.

Awesome

I really like it man...

Damn your getting better and better with your animations.

1.82 / 5.00 (+ 0.055)

AWESOME!!!

ROFL!!!

OMG.... I FELL OUT OF MY CHAIR LAUGHING!!

6 Game Reviews

Awesome

I seriously fell out of my chair from laughter. Everyone keeps talking about how offensive it is... I honestly could give a shit less. Your not doing anything wrong except put a little humor into it. Lol. Hamdemic. Man this was genius. I think game wise it does need a bit of work. It's a bit too repetative. You should have made different pigs... each different pig with a different strain of influenza virus... The tougher strains would reward more points. ROFL.

Very Good Concept

I really like the concept. I'd like to see more animation though... different colored starts can give out different points. Maybe some items will drop that will have special effects like double up your score or make ur mad smaller... or bigger. There's much room for improvement. Still... This is worth the save so I voted 5/5 10/10.

Keep it up! =D

svsaproductions responds:

Thanks! This is actually my first game like this.

Wow

5/5...

Lol... You can't beat it on impossible... I tried for nearly 2 hours.... hahahahahaha

618 Audio Reviews

Excellent work from both of you! Thank you for using my instrumentals and thank you for crediting me back. Truly appreciated!

NeoAlchemist247 responds:

You deserve more than what even we could provide. Don't ever quit making what you make.

~DJDj

Good stuff! If you'd like I can cut the vocals on the verse so you can rap over the beat. Let me know

NeoAlchemist247 responds:

There'll be no need for that. You placed your vocals perfectly. I have a complete version of the song coming soon featuring Sky From D-Squad. Hope you enjoy!

-DJDj

God damn... holy shit. You are a mother fucking animal bruh.

gray1 responds:

hahaha

3 Art Reviews

reminds me of that fucking thing from pans labyrinth. The one with the eyes on it's palms.

TALENT

Wow...

You might aswell mark this review useless... I'm speechless...

Great Work

Awesome... I can only imagine all the lines must have taken hours.

At the edge of the internet, on the darkest bowels of an unknown website in cyber space-- this is where I've laid my mark. Through my music I will live forever. I am immortal now.

30, Male