+ching chong+ +ching chong+

God damn... holy shit. You are a mother fucking animal bruh.

gray1 responds:

hahaha

+Lazer Lucy Panther+ +Lazer Lucy Panther+

Yes, yes yes yes! I have a track like this also. I love Synthwave. =) That bass at the intro, OMG. Then you brought in those plucks @ :40 ugggghhhh nasty!!! I like the sound effects you got going with the woman breathing. The only thing this needs is more phasers like what you did at 2min in. Great work!

gray1 responds:

thanks man. good idea ill try another synth wave track sometime. its been a year .

+New Flavor+ +New Flavor+

You've got a new fan. I'm loving all your work, truly. And I rarely enjoy peoples music, if anything I'm overly critical of others work. But your stuff? Your stuff I can listen to and I'm just filled with ideas both lyrically and musically. It highlights everything I could do better. You inspire me! Thank you!

+Little Boy Rude+ +Little Boy Rude+

Fucking dope! When those claps came in @ about :40 I knew that chorus was gonna be fresh! What's that in the background I hear? It's like some sort of bassy synth with a slight almost unnoticeable funky wobble-- god I love the way it sounds. Great work!t

+Scales+ +Scales+

Not that it's bad-- I just personally never liked this sort of key/organ type of instruments you got going, specifically in the intro. Something about the chords on that sound makes it sound off from the rest of the melody. It makes it sound to "lo-fi hip-hop". Again, I emphasize-- it's not bad, I just don't like it personally. Never been a fan of that type of sound.

+I want you+ +I want you+

Wow, impressive. I don't usually leave comments like this. I'm pretty hard to impress musically. The percussion, the compression is clean asf. Love the sound effects it really brings out that funky, sexual/freaky sort of feel. Love it!

+Warm Cuddle+ +Warm Cuddle+

The percussion on this is naaaaaaasty! I love it! Unique sounds! When you bring in that deep brass at 1:05, sick!

Mithyx - Different Era [Different Era EP] Mithyx - Different Era [Different Era EP]

That synth you let ride at 2:20.... shit was ill! I love the sounds. I like how you took very light bell sounds over raspy, bassey synths. Great phaser effects at the right times. Love this one.

Mithyx - Neon Utopia [Different Era EP] Mithyx - Neon Utopia [Different Era EP]

I love the wobble! It reminds me of Waveshapers stuff. This is amazing. *___*

Thanks bro ;)

Mithyx - Jupiter [Different Era EP] Mithyx - Jupiter [Different Era EP]

Goodness... I fucking love this. GREAT WORK!

MithyxSounds responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it! :D